Code of Professional Conduct
- To strive to enhance the competence and prestige of the safety
auditing profession by observing a high and honourable standard
of professional conduct.
- To impress those whom he encounters whether through employment,
discharge of duties and other dealings, an extreme commitment
to develop and promote safety management, professional and auditing
- To seek to avoid his professional judgement being influenced
by any form of conflict of interest.
- To maintain financial propriety in his professional dealings
with other people.
- To be honest and ensure that advice, comments, and reports are
objective and reliable.
- To respect and preserve the reputation and good standing of
the Society, other members, professional practice and standards
and not to knowingly bring them into dispute.
- Not to discuss or disclose any information relating to any audit
unless required by law or authorized in writing by the appropriate
- Not to intentionally communicate false or misleading information
that may compromise the integrity of any audit or auditor certification
- Not to improperly use his membership of the Society for personal